SEC Reporting Manager
As a part of the team
- Тo facilitate smooth reporting process to a Stock Exchange.
- Тo prepare the consolidated IFRS financial statements, including notes.
- Performing internal control procedures.
- Communication with external auditors.
- Preparation of non-IFRS financial reports.
- Performing certain procedures during month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process.
Our requirements are
- Practical experience in reporting to a Stock Exchange.
- Knowledge of XBRL.
- Fluency in English.
- High Excel and Word proficiency.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in high-pace and dynamic environment.
- Big4 experience is a plus.
- Experience in public companies, Media and technology industry is preferred.
- Clearance according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, white salary (discussed individually with a successful candidate), salary + KPI;
- Insurance with dentistry after a trial period (3 months);
- An opportunity to work in a dynamically developing market;
- A young, active and friendly team;
- Real prospects for professional and career development;
- Convenient modern office 5 minutes from the station. m.Dmitrovskaya.